Financial Aid is available to assist families with the cost of tuition and is based solely on need. There are currently two sources of financial aid available to St. Joseph Catholic School families:
1. Diocese of Dallas Education Endowment Trust
- The Charles and Elaine Sammons Tuition Assistance Fund, of the Dallas Diocesan Education Endowment Trust, is established for the purpose of providing tuition assistance to parents who desire to educate their children in a Catholic elementary and/or secondary school owned and operated by the Diocese of Dallas or one its parishes. Financial aid is available to eligible students accepted for admission and enrolled at one of these schools whose families can demonstrate the need for financial assistance in order to afford a Catholic school education. The funds are limited. Please click here
for more information on how to apply for these funds.
2. St. Joseph Tuition Assistance Program
– Current students or those that have been accepted and have registered may apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
(there is no additional fee if you paid the $25 fee to FACTS for the Diocese of Dallas scholarship – you can apply for both on the same application) Application are due March 31st and awards will be made in mid April.
3. Parishioner Scholarship-St. Joseph will be offering ten scholarships for active parish families for the 2018-2019 school year. The scholarships will be awarded to new students entering 1st through 5th grade who meet the entrance requirements for the school. The scholarships will be for the following amounts: $2000 for grades one, two, and four and $3500 for grades three and five. Families who are interested must apply, be accepted and complete registration by April 1st, 2018.