St. Joseph has a well-defined carpool policy, designed for optimal safety and efficiency. To facilitate morning carpool, the 5th Grade Safety Patrol helps students exit their vehicles, collect their belongings and enter the building. St. Joseph staff members are also present during drop off and pickup times. Please click the link for the map below to see a diagram of the school traffic pattern.
MORNING DROP-OFF: There is one morning drop-off location.
Spring Valley Entrance/School Wing
- You can drop off your child(ren) from 7:30am until 8:00am.
- After 8:00am you MUST park and walk your child(ren) into the office. Please use the Spring Valley parking lot, because there is no parking allowed at the Jupiter entrance.
- There is an Early Morning drop off available at 7:15 for a monthly fee of $10/first child and $5/each additional child.
AFTERNOON PICK-UP: There are two pick-up locations. Your pick-up location is determined by your youngest child’s grade level.
- 3:15pm-3:30pm: Kindergarten and 1st grade AND 2nd – 4th grade students with siblings in Kindergarten and/or 1st grade
- 3:30pm-3:45pm: 5th-8th grade students with siblings in Kindergarten – 4th grade The younger siblings will wait in a designated area in the dining hall until 3:30pm.
Spring Valley/School Wing
- 3:15pm-3:30pm: 2nd-4th grade students with NO siblings in Kindergarten and/or 1st grade
- 3:30pm-3:45pm: 5th - 8th grade students with NO siblings in Kindergarten – 4th grade