Health and Safety
Click here to see a video which shows the health measures that our students and staff
will follow each day to keep our community safe!
It is important that we all follow the best health practices/safety precautions listed below in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Teachers and staff (along with the help of our parents) will provide instruction and reminders of these practices to our students.
At St. Joseph, every effort is being made to provide a safe environment for all.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Perform medical screening and report prior to entering the school building.
- Practice social distancing by staying at least 6 ft apart from others when feasible.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Wear face coverings and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.