I hope all of our SJCS families are staying healthy and are adjusting to e-Learning. It is my goal to have the library come to you while students are learning at home. This library page has been updated to act as your student's online library source. To the right you will find links to the following FREE web resources:
- A link to a apply for a digital library card from the Mesquite Public eLibrary (available to ALL RESIDENTS of Texas)
- Links to Garland and Richardson's Public eLibrary Webpage (must be a resident of these cities)
- TumbleBooks, Abdo Digital Bookshelf, and Audible (free access for the next few months)
- Acclerated Reader (AR) and AR BookFinder links
- Book Trailers and Virtual Storytimes
Please let me know if you have any questions or trouble accessing these web resources.