Catholic Foundation Work of Heart Award
Each month up to ten $500 awards are given out. Work of Heart is looking for “the unsung heroes” who are going the “extra mile” in serving our educational community and its members. Numerous St. Joseph staff members and teachers are Work of Heart recipients. These awards are noted on their individual staff pages under the Staff Directory tab.
The Catholic Foundation encourages participation from all parts of our Catholic community.
The details of the award are:
1) All nominations should be submitted with the nomination form, either online or you may print the form PDF below.
2) Nominations can be submitted on an on-going basis.
3) All required fields of the nomination form must be filled out.
4) Nominations can be submitted by teachers, administrators, staff, chancery employees, students, parents, families, and anyone interested in Catholic education and the well-being of our schools. Candidates may not be nominated by relatives.
5) The criteria for the award include:
- Outstanding service at your school
- Modeling a Christian/Catholic example
- Going the extra mile for an individual student, family or the community
An individual will not receive more than one Work of Heart Award in a three-year period. Past honorees are eligible again after three years.