St. Joseph Catholic School uses FACTS Management Co. to help us manage the money part of our school operations. FACTS is a payment program for tuition and fees that is used in more than 6,000 private and faith-based schools across the country. . We also used the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment service to handle applications for financial assistance. The FACTS program works in conjunction with our financial and accounting systems.
Please note the following features in using the FACTS system:
- Convenient and secure customized online payment plan sign-up
- Demographic and financial account management online
- E-mail payment reminders 5 days prior to scheduled payment date
- Ability to switch payment methods (e.g., from checking to savings)
- Online tuition payments at any time
- Multiple payment plan options
- Incidental fee charges paid from your mobile device
- No debt is incurred and you don’t have to qualify
All St. Joseph families will set up a FACTS account for payment of tuition and fees; this will be done as part of the online registration process, which will be done through RenWeb. Please contact us if you need assistance with online access; the FACTS portion should take only about 5 minutes.