The Dads' Club was founded in 2007 by the St. Joseph Catholic School PTO, as a social and service organization for the men/dads of the St. Joseph community.
The mission of the Dads Club is to provide not only fellowship among fathers but also to provide the school and parish with much needed help. Members combine efforts to perform various service projects for the parish and school. Our entire parish benefits from the fruits of our labor!
Some of the activities we've done in the past include:
- Cooking and serving food at the Fall Festival
- Hosting fundraisers including fun events for the kids and parents
- Serving cookies and cocoa at the Christmas Program
- Cooking/providing the food for the 8th grade dinner
- Providing sweat equity to help prepare the field for different sport seasons
- Contributing to the school auction by building and providing one of the most sought after live auction items year after year.
Last year, we also used some of our funds to help buy and install AED devices throughout the school.
Meetings are generally held once a month, and club dues are $40 for the year. That money is used to provide dinner and drinks at our meetings and support different school projects. The Dads' Club is open to all Dads in the school, and we invite everyone to join us.
2020/2021 Dads Club Officers
President: Andy Oleson
Vice President: Daniel White
Treasurer: David Bishop
Communications/Marketing: Nick Thomason
For more information or to join, please contact coordinator of the group, Andy Oleson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.